Prepare the area to be treated BEFORE each treatment. The area will need to be shaved & kept clean & free from any cosmetic products.
Failure to prepare the area can result in us being unable to perform the treatment. You may be charged for the treatment and it may also invalidate the guarantee.
• You MUST shave the area at least 24 hours prior to your treatment.
• The hair needs to be present under your skin as it is the “PATHWAY” for the laser. At least four weeks of growth prior to your treatment.
• Only shave or cut the hair between treatments.
• Do NOT wax, thread, pluck, epilate or bleach the hair for at least 4 weeks prior to starting treatment and during your laser course.
• Avoid any active skincare, skin peels, microdermabrasion, skin laser or injectables on the area 4 weeks prior to any treatment.
• Do not use any body or facial products that have shimmer or glitter particles in them e.g. bronzer, shimmer body lotion prior to treatment.
• If underarm avoid deodorant the morning of treatment.
• We can’t treat if you have a natural or false tan on the area acquired less than 2 weeks prior to any laser treatment. Please tell us – important!
• You MUST use a sunscreen with minimum SPF 30 on the area of treatment, especially on the face, if any sun exposure expected.
LET US KNOW
• Of any medication or health changes between visits.